This weekend is designed for those who wish to explore the OULA experience in detail, for those seeking a deeper connection to themselves and their community through music and movement, and for those wanting to be future guides in OULA – whether as phenomenal participants or as instructors.
During our time together, our focus is on growth, love, expansion and leadership. Do you feel that spark inside of you? Are you ready to build it into a fire? Join us as we take you on a journey of empowerment- towards greater self-love and personal power, towards finding your voice and singing your song, towards genuine connection and community.
(detailed schedule and location will be emailed two weeks before training)
>>The OULA Empowerment Weekend explores the following elements:
- the philosophy and story of OULA and its creation and evolution
- the OULA triangle- music, movement and authenticity
- tools for learning choreography quickly and efficiently
- how to be vulnerable in the studio and beyond for mind-body health
- bravery and support in sharing our stories through the music and movement
- the opportunity to lead a song to your peers
Please note that OULA experiences are non-refundable. If you sign up and are unable to attend, your deposit can be used towards any of our other weekends or workshops within a year from purchase date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to reschedule.